- Careful preparation is essential for a respectful, good execution.
- Take the same time as for preparing your recruiting process.
- Work out the process in detail!
- Include all necessary and emotionally involved areas.
This process becomes emotional – always!
- Are all involved parties emotionally prepared for it?
- Have all scenarios been thought through during the preparation?
- This process is comparable to a negotiation. RESPECT is required.
- Is it important for you to come to an appreciative and consensual agreement and to agree on a mutually acceptable way to carry out the separation?
The follow-up is an important part of every termination process!
This process helps to support everyone who is involved.
- The person to whom the termination was submitted
- The Team
- The leadership forces
- The Organization
Let me show you how I operate!
My first-class advising ensures that your organizational transformation pro-actively incorporates the most important element of success: your employees.
I know how to positively induce in people and organizations and how I can positively initiate and accompany organizations.
As a change leader I have worked for decades in SMEs and international companies and initiated and implemented change management in a practice-oriented and goal-oriented manner.
Transition management is a part of the change management process.
These processes become necessary when employees from departments or areas and/or be relocated to other countries.
If this process is not handled respectfully, wrong actions cause serious consternation to your employees during the transition phase.
Disturbances. This leads to an enormous drop in performance in the organization.
In a best-practice project, the change management process runs parallel to the transition management process.
- Transparent COMMUNICATION
- Allow and promote EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE in the TEAM
- Incorporating INNOVATION and constructive DESIGN
- Preparing your TEAMS for change in a targeted and transparent way & accompany individually in the change process.
- STRENGTHEN and PROMOTE TEAM STABILITY in the change process.
As a qualified coach of many years’ standing, I offer you personal, individual support in overcoming your challenges and opening up new perspectives and development of new skills. I support you as a certified and experienced business coach in professional situations with effective measures and strategies for new opportunities and ways. Participate from my extensive experience as a manager in a national and international environment, to better lead yourself and others and to achieve set goals successfully.
- Position-fixing in the current professional situation
- Reorientation & career advice
- Individual coaching for working women
TOP management positions are associated with numerous tensions and conflicts.
TOP managers often miss opportunities to discuss both their leadership problems and business challenges with people they trust.
The FREE coaching session is the first, important session in every coaching session.
The purpose of this session is:
- is to find out where you are in your life’s journey where you would like to be.
- Check whether our personalities complement each other well and whether I’m the right
coach for you or your team.
The first coaching session is an open conversation in which you talk about the changes you want to make.
As a coach in the personnel-critical area of termination processes, I deal intensively with communication psychological principles that are equal indispensable for a global corporation as well as for a hidden champion or start-up.
I demonstrate how to become more aware of the body language and how to use it authentically. I support people to communicate better.
I enjoy presenting authentic and motivating presentations with great benefit for executives, experts and teams.